Getting started with Aerohive is simple – contact us for further information:
Demonstration: Register for a demo to learn more about Aerohive products and understand the top reasons for choosing Aerohive
Callback: Register for a callback to discuss how Aerohive can enable your business to get connected
Information: Request more details on the Aerohive product range and pricing
The Aerohive Advantage:
Deliver mission-critical reliability and remote site survivability without bottlenecks
Choose your cloud:
Aerohive systems run everywhere, private or public cloud — an industry first
Extend your enterprise:
Now you can provide corporate-like access, security and performance at any location
• Optimizes applications for mobile users
• Features ubiquitous Wi-Fi coverage with 8-10 times bandwidth improvements via 802.11n
• Enables Wi-Fi as a viable replacement for Ethernet
• Allows wired and wireless access to work together, interchangeably
• Provides simple, secure guest access
• No remote expertise required
• Hands-free, automatic provisioning over the Internet
• Full enterprise security and centralized management
• Consistent, user-based security enforcement regardless of device
• Unified access layer including APs, switches, and routers to provide mobile-optimized networking to every user
• Flexible expansion—just add APs as your requirements grow
• Superior branch performance and survivability
• Real mesh support creates a self-healing network
• Increased reliability and reduced cost, because no controllers are required
• Advanced, value-added, cloud-based functionality
• Minimal feature licenses—virtually everything you need is built into the system
• Enables automatic upgrades, backup, and simple provisioning
• Requires no rack space or power consumption, enabling a green solution
• Provides inherent high-reliability (resilient data centres)
• Enables easier and faster support, because you can manage the full deployment from anywhere
• Lets you start small and expand gradually as your needs grow
• Increases network flexibility to provide robust network services anywhere, on-demand
Aerohive’s 802.11n and 802.11ac enterprise wireless LAN access points are an innovative class of wireless infrastructure equipment with cooperative control technology that provides the benefits of a controller-based wireless LAN solution, without requiring a controller or an overlay network.
Aerohive routers combine “work anywhere” mobility with enterprise routing functionality and complete security – all in a single device. The simple “plug and play” operation makes it easy for administrators to deploy hundreds or even thousands of remote/branch offices for their users. Aerohive routers are part of our Branch office network solution Branch on Demand and can be deployed via a purchase program or our unique Network-as-a-Service offering.
Aerohive Networks SR platforms combine enterprise-class access switching with cloud-enabled management, on-demand provisioning, and secure branch routing to provide the industry’s most advanced networking feature set to the edge of your network.
Aerohive’s HiveOS is the operating system that powers the Aerohive access points and routers, while HiveManager is the network management system (NMS) for configuration and monitoring. Together, with Aerohive access points and routers, these comprise a complete, controller-less Wi-Fi and remote network solution.
Cloud Services Platform
The Aerohive Cloud Services Platform is a globally distributed, cloud-based infrastructure that is home to Aerohive developed Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, including HiveManager Online. The Cloud Services Platform also leverages our patent-pending Cloud Proxy feature that seamlessly integrates a set of partner cloud applications to create robust solutions for Aerohive customers.
Aerohive’s powerful applications add features, functionality, and value to the complete Aerohive Wi-Fi solution. Apps such as StudentManager and TeacherView can help school districts monitor and track wireless clients.
Designed for network professionals responsible for managing and supporting wireless LAN networks, Aerohive training courses will provide you with the information necessary to gain the following skills:
- An understanding of Aerohive’s cooperative control WLAN architecture
- Learn best practices in designing and optimizing an Aerohive WLAN
- Install and configure Aerohive Access Points and HiveManager
- Troubleshoot routine problems in your wireless environment
The following curriculum is available:
Getting started with Aerohive is simple. No matter what stage in the process you are at, Calleva Networks can enable you with the resources you need to help plan, stage and deploy your Aerohive network.
Plan: Design your Wi-Fi deployment in no time with Aerohive’s free web-based planning tool.
Experience: Try out Aerohive’s HiveManager Online Demo.
Evaluate: Take Aerohive’s products for a test drive.